A DAO that builds and invests in communities
📙 About the DAO
Think of it as the Y Combinator for Tokenized Communities
Seed Club has two primary functions:
- Working with social token projects in small cohorts to help them launch and grow. Connecting founders with other founders, communities with other communities, and mentors and investors with projects they can support.
- Consulting on how to launch tokenized communities
🏆 Notable Differentiators:
📝 Further Reading:
- Leading NFT collectors, creators and builders: Jacob Horne (Zora), Gmoney (Twitter Punk), Quickrider (Flamingo DAO), Brett Shear (Palm Tree Crew), Seth Goldstein (Bright Moments Gallery), Samsonite (Leaving Records), Daniel Maegaard (SeedPhrase), Matthew Ferrick (NiftyGateway) and 6 Agency.
- Social token pros: Cooper Turley (Audius), Trevor McFedries (Brud), Reuben Bramanathan (IDEO CoLab), Carlos Gomes (Forefront), Scott Moore (Gitcoin), Wong Joon Ian (Individual), James Duncan (Square 1), Jess Sloss (Seed Club), Bradley Miles (Roll), Pet3r Pan (MetaCartel), Kevin Chou (Rally), James Young (Collab.Land), Louis Giraux (SuperRare) and Alex Zhang (FWB).
- Web 3 builders: Kristen Stone (Balancer), Stani Kulechov (Aave), Denis Nazarov (Mirror), Brian Flynn (Rabbit Hole) Bobby Ong (CoinGecko), TM Lee (CoinGecko), Lawson Baker (RaRa), Fire Eyes DAO, Eric Ashdown (Covalent), Patrick Rivera (Mirror), Jarrod Dicker (Dark Star DAO)
- Angels: Packy McCormick (Not Boring), Ian Lee (IDEO CoLab), Andrew Steinwold (Sfermion), Pri Desai (The LAO), Zack Honarvar (One Day Entertainment), Dan Hannum (Hannum Capital Management), Nick Grossman (Union Square Ventures), Marc Weinstein (Mechanism Capital), Matthew Shaw (Yolo Build Co.), Jake Brukhman (CoinFund), NiMA Asghari, Megan Hannum, 0xElle (Greenfield One) and Launch House.
- Forward thinking funds: IDEO CoLab, Sfermion, Nascent, Lemniscap, Delphi Digital, Betaworks, Meta Cartel Ventures, The LAO, IOSG Ventures and Taureon
- Sourced from Seed Club Website
⏭️ Related DAOs: