The DAO building PartyBid
This entry was written by Rohit Singhal.
📙 About the DAO
PartyDAO is a fully decentralized organization with an aim of shipping products.
It consists of a team of savvy engineers, designers, writers, and smart contract developers. The DAO was formed primarily with the objective to ship the v1 of PartyBid.
PartyBid allows groups of people to pool funds together trustlessly and collectively bid on NFT auctions with those funds.
PartyBid has been now used to win several NFT auctions, most notably a zombie punk.
🏆 Notable Differentiators:
- Unlike very few other DAOs, PartyDAO actually ships products.
- PartyBid being used for many note-worthy auctions.
📝 Further Reading:
- The inception story behind PartyDAO - This DAO is here to $PARTY
- PartyBid's release announcement - PartyBid is Live!
- PartyDAO's Mirror
- John Palmer as project lead.
- Anna Carroll as smart contract lead.
- Callil Capuozzo as design lead.
- Anish Agnihotri as front end lead.
- Danny Aranda as go-to-market lead.
For a more exhaustive list, refer here.